Allah loves you


Allah loves you
A man once came to Rasulullah (SAW) with a sheet of cloth and something in his hand. The man said, “I saw a group of trees and heard the sound of young birds. I took them and put them in my garment. Their mother then came and began to hover around my head. I showed (the chicks) to her and she fell on them. I wrapped them (all) with my garment. They are now with me.” Rasulullah (SAW) said to his companions, “Are you surprised at the affection of the mother for her young? … Allah is more affectionate to His servants than a mother to her young ones. Take (the chicks) back and put them where you found them.” (Abu Dawud)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion / STORIES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (SAW) / STORY WITH A HADITH QUOTE / UNDER 1000 WORDS

Clothes are a blessing and a favour from Allah*. With them, we are able to cover whatever that needs to be covered. With them, we ar...